Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 3, 2010

Daybook





Today is...May 3, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

The sun is shining and it is hot like it is mid August
here in Pa. One minute it is cold the next it's
scorching. Very odd weather.

I am Thinking About.....

The week ahead. How fast this month is
going to go with Graduation things to accomplish.
I cannot believe my baby , not so baby, is graduating.
I look at my Sweet pea and think that I better enjoy each
second because the last time I blinked my oldest
baby grew up. I better keep my eyes open this time.

Health Care....

No new news. We have begun our walking plan
and children absolutely love it. They want to know

when we are going early in the day.

From the learning rooms...


Princess
Math- Finding Area, Perimeter, surface etc...
Literature- Learning to write a research paper
History- Roaring 20's
Science- Weather and the Rain cycle

Superboy
Math- Adding and subtracting Fractions, Mixed numbers
and Improper fractions
Literature- Reading Whatever he enjoys
History- Learning about Germany
Science- Rock Hound

Spirit
Learning about the Ocean. We will be heading
there this summer so I thought this would
be interesting to him as our trip is all he
talks about even though he has no idea what it
is like there. I can hardly wait to show him.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Hamburger and french fries
Tuesday- Pot Roast
Wednesday- Subs and fruit
Thursday- Salad
Friday- Tacos
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Tan capris and red tank

I am creating...
A healthy family.

I am hearing....
A motorcycle outside. The windows
are open.

Favorite things.....
Eric Carle Books

I am Thankful for..

Warmer weather

The baby clothes that were given to us by
a friend at our church. Sweet pea looks so adorable.

Fans without them it would be terrible unbearable here.

My family as always.

I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator.

financial situations

Two friends who had corporal tunnel surgery



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- School, Co-op
Tuesday- School, Grocery shopping
Wednesday- School,
Thursday- School, Cubscouts ,
Friday-School ,
Saturday- Prom for Heart and sleep over
for Superboy
Sunday- Church, Mothers Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.