Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook



Today is...April 19, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

It is a lovely day out again. The sun is shining. You
should have a jacket if you go out but it is very
confortable. A nice day for some yard work or a walk.

I am Thinking About.....

The show the SuperNanny. I love to watch those type
of reality shows The nannys and wife swaps. Its interesting
to me to see into other people lives. I can see most of
the time why families have so much difficulty. Typically it
is lack of time, lack of interest, and lack of consistancy.
I honestly think that parents and wifes should take courses
to help them be better at both things. These are the two
hardest jobs that I can think of for women and no one tells
us exactly how to do them. If you don't have a mother that
is a good role model then you are guessing your way through.
It would be so much better to have a older figure in a
young womans life to help them with these things. Our
society is lacking in so many areas. I am glad I had good
models in my mom and my grandmother.

Health Care....

Today Daddy had to go and get his medicine again. It is
always such an ordeal. He has to call the Dr. office.
read all the labels to them, wait for them to be ordered,
and then pick them up at walmart. He can not have his
meds immediately refilled. It is such a pain.

Update on Sweet pea.... She is doing much better.
She is finally eating well and beginning to play a little bit.
She is still a little fussy.

From the learning rooms...


Princess
Math- Finding Area, Perimeter etc...
Literature- Learning to write a research paper
History- Roaring 20's
Science- Global warming

Superboy
Math- Adding and subtracing Fractions, Mixed numbers
and Improper fractions
Literature- Reading Sarah Plain and Tall
History- Learning about Germany
Science- Rock Hound

Spirit
Learning about Spring, Planting seeds and
Birds.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Lemon Pepper chicken and baked potatoes
Tuesday- Gilled cheese and tomato soup
Wednesday- Chili and corn bread
Thursday- Subs and chips
Friday- Meatloaf
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Jeans and teal blue shirt

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment

I am hearing....
Sweet pea cooing

Favorite things.....
Iced cold drink

I am Thankful for..

Sweet pea feeling better. Praying this is the
last illness for the warm weather.

Medical insuarance

Warm weather

Tulips and daffadiles

Spring




I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator.

financial situations




Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- School
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- School, Choir ( I think this is our
last Choir for the year)
Thursday- School, Cubscouts
Friday-School
Saturday- Book fair at our library.
Sunday- Church, Path youth


Photo I'd like to share.....
My dad and Sweet pea at Easter.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.