Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Simple Womens daybook Spring has Sprung





Today is....
April 6, 2010


Outside My Window....
The sun is shining it is sooo beautiful. The laundry
is waving in the breeze. I can hardly believe
it is this warm. We are loving it !

I am Thinking.....
About School. It is that time of year to begin
looking at new curriculum for next year. I have several
ideas for the children and hope to find what I need
at the used curriculum fair later this month.

Health Care....

Daddys blood work is done. He is supposed to
call in for the results. Everyone finally seems well.
I better not say that to loud.


From the learning rooms...


Princess
Math- Finding Area, Perimeter etc...
Literature- Learning to write a research paper
History- Review of all we have learned so far
this year. (Before we move on)
Science- Global warming

Superboy
Math- Fractions
Literature- Imaginary lands
History- Civil war
Science- Electricty

Spirit
Finishing up our zoo project. We have worked
long and hard on this one. Hopefully we will
complete it this week but not sure with daddy and
spirit going on several mini fishing trips.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Roast beef, garlic pasta, corn
Tuesday- Tacos
Wednesday- chicken, rice, and peas
Thursday- meatloaf
Friday- Pizza
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Green Capris and gray shirt

I am creating...
A word wall

I am hearing....
The fan

Favorite things.....
Gingerale and Ice cold water

I am Thankful for..

Jesus for saving me on the cross

For the special time with family over our easter break.

Watching Spirit play kickball with his friends.

Laundry in the warm beezes.

Giggles.




I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator.

financial situations

A dear friend going in for some medical and Praying
it is not more than first glance.

Myself as somehow I got roped by my oldest
daughter to lead music at VBS and I can not sing.
Wait maybe we should pray for the kids.



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- Groceries, cleaning and Co-op
Tuesday- School and more house cleaning
Wednesday- School, Choir
Thursday- School, Cubscouts
Friday-School
Saturday- Easter dinner with Tomgirl her new husband
and my little grandson. Such a sweet little guy.
Sunday- Church, Path youth


Photo I'd like to share.....
(Just a preview of our Easter activities)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.