Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, April 26, 2010

Simple Women The Rainy Season







Today is...April 26, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

The rain is falling in buckets. Last night it was
Sort of spraying all over us after youth group. It
felt like someone had the hose on mist. It was very
odd. Today though there is no mistaking it, it is really
raining out there.

I am Thinking About.....
God, Every now and again I like to ask God if I am
doing the things he would like me to do. When I think
of the list of things I have given myself it can be overwhelming
and when I get to that point I need to say.. God what
is your want for me. I am over extending. I need to
find my way through with some prayer. I spent the morning
in prayer as I drove to an errand. I loved the peace
of the long prayer. Typically they are short because of
responsibilities. It was nice to really talk with God.

Health Care....

Daddy is to call the Dr. office about some
test results hoping all is well.

From the learning rooms...


Princess
Math- Finding Area, Perimeter, surface etc...
Literature- Learning to write a research paper
History- Roaring 20's
Science- Global warming

Superboy
Math- Adding and subtracting Fractions, Mixed numbers
and Improper fractions
Literature- Reading Sarah Plain and Tall
History- Learning about Germany
Science- Rock Hound

Spirit
Learning about Spring, Planting seeds and
Birds.

From our kitchen...
(Time for an easy week)
Monday- Steak Sandwiches and french fries
Tuesday- Sausage, peas and potatoes
Wednesday- Soup
Thursday- Subs and chips
Friday- Pizza
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Black jeans and blue shirt

I am creating...
photo memories

I am hearing....
Sweet pea fussing, going to get her...
Fed her and am completing this post.

Favorite things.....
Baby monitor

I am Thankful for..
Snuggles with sweet pea. Her giggles
are so adorable and her little face so soft.

Fun afternoon with Spirit completing his workbox.
I was amazed today at his desire to work with letters.
He loved the activities today. His joy is mine too.

Nice talk with Superboy. I love when he smiles
his crooked smile.

I am also Thankful for the all the books I picked
up at our local curriculum fair and library book sale.
Hope to hit the library sale once more when they
change it to a bag for a few dollars.


I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator.

financial situations

Two friends who had corporal tunnel surgery



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- School, Superboy testing
Tuesday- School, testing
Wednesday- School, Choir , testing
Thursday- School, Cubscouts , last day of testing
Friday-School , J-train
Saturday- Family day
Sunday- Church, Path youth


Photo I'd like to share.....
Hearts Senior photo.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.