Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook





Today is....
March 15, 2010


Outside My Window....
It is raining still from Friday. I really don't mind the rain.
The rain means the plants will grow. It also isn't snow.

I am Thinking.....
that I enjoy typing up my daybook. I have no idea if anyone
reads this or not but I do it for me. It helps me to get my
thoughts together for the week. Anything that can help I will
do for sure.

Health Care....
All is well at the moment. Still trying to get those test diabetes
test stripes at a more reasonable price.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Pre Algebra Geometric shapes
Literature- Reading Stories of Justice
History- Inventors of the period
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Geometry
(Still working on multiplication using the
game at http://www.multiplication.com/)
Literature- Reviewing old stories we have read.
History- Industrial Revolution
Science - Classifying animals


Spirit
Working on the letters Z
Learning about Zoo animals, what they eat, where they
live, Creating a lapbook.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Hamburgers, hot dogs and french fries
Tuesday- Salad and fruit
Wednesday- sausage, corn and pasta
Thursday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Friday- Pizza
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Black jeans and black shirt
(need to go shopping for some spring shirts)

I am creating...
Working on preparing Easter Crafts for fellowship at church.
This will consume my crafting time till after Easter.

I am hearing....
Spirits new truck. Why do they make
those toys with such loud button sounds.

Favorite things.....
Our new high chair. Sweet pea was really ready for one.
See looks so big in it.

I am Thankful for..
Healthy family
A moment to type
Long hot baths
Story time
Organized baby shelf


I am praying for...
Our church family


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- School, Tax time
Tesday- School
Wednesday- School, Choir, rummage sale set up
Thursday- school, Cub Scouts
Friday- School , church rummage sale (weekend too)
Saturday- shopping, planning
Sunday- Church, Path youth



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.