Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Daybook



Today is....
March 1, 2010


Outside My Window....
The sky is a grey-white. It is in the low 30's
They are calling for a little snow tonight only an inch
accumulation.

I am Thinking.....
about what little time I have to post lately. I have sooo many
ideas and so little time to sit here and post them. Hopefully
I can get to some this week but I know next week will be slower.

Health Care....

My cold sore is almost non exsistant. I am so glad for that.
I don't know why I get them but I do.

Daddy has had a lot of cramping in his legs last week. He
also has pain on his knee. Many years ago he had a motorcycle
accident. The Dr. thinks that with the fluid going into his legs as
it has been that the fluid might be getting stuck in his knee. It
can be painful to remove. If he still has pain by his next visit in
May he will have an X-ray and possible removal of the fluid.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Pre Algebra Geometric shapes
Literature- Reading some classics
History- Inventors of the period
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- division dividing 4 digit numbers
Literature- Reading about Greece
History- Industrial Revolution
Science - Human body and the nervous system
(will be using a notebook I created one year for Co-op
and did with my daughter)

Spirit
Working on the letters V, Y and Z
Valentines, Snow, and Zoo animals

From our kitchen...
Monday- Hamburger steaks, Twice baked potatoes, and corn
Tuesday- Roasted chicken, peas and mashed potatoes
Wednesday- Chicken pot pie
Thursday- tacos
Friday- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, lima beans
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Black jeans, black dress shirt and socks.
Black is slimming.

I am creating...
A poster for Easterfellowship activities

I am hearing....
Baby fussing on occasion but she is playing too.
Just checked on her and lo and behold she was messy again.
4th diaper like it today. Hope she isn't getting sick.

Favorite things.....
My new van. I am going to leave my new
van up again for this week because it has been so
amazing to actually be able to have a radio, doors that open
and close ,windows that open and shut,
and just comfort that we didn't have before.

I am Thankful for..
An afternoon out with Spirit
Crystals Baptism
The calm I feel in my heart
The help my mom was during the baptism
A Clean house
Organization

I am praying for...
Daddy that his health continues to move upward.
Financial stability unemployment is scary
Friends whos daughter is attending a swim meet
she has Cerebral palsy
Princess for her testing at the Dr. Friday


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- School, Superboy Dental appointment
Tuesday- School , WIC appointment
Wednesday- School, Choir , Superboys 10th Brithday
Thursday- school, Cub Scouts , RTI
Friday- School , Princess Dr. appointment
Saturday- Friends Brithday party
Sunday- Church, Path

Photos I'd like to share...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.