Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, February 12, 2010

Tissue Valentine

We printed out a coloring page for Valentines day. Then
covered it with tissue paper. We added a little water to our glue
to spread it on the tissue. The idea came from using vinegar over
the tissue paper and then when the paper dries the color from
the paper is left behind. Since we are snowed in and didn't have
any vinegar we went with the glue idea instead but you could use
either.


My preschooler enjoyed this activity but I was more surprised
that the older children enjoyed it more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.