Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook




Today is....
February 23, 2010


Outside My Window....
The Sky is gray and rainy. We were supposed to get freezing
rain but I don't think we are getting that. It has been actually
a warm 40 degrees lately.

I am Thinking.....
About our new van... Yesterday we finally picked it up!
It is a 2001 Dodge Caravan such an upgrade from our old
beat up van and just in the nick of time too. Since I am sure
the transmission is going out in our old blue van. I won't be sorry
one bit to see it rest in the neighborhood junk yard.

Health Care....
Last week several of us had that nasty stomach bug going
around. So glad that that is gone and out of the way.

I havedeveloped a nasty cold sore . I used to get these much more than
I do now. I "out grew the frequent outbreaks." This one is a terrible
one though. My bottom lip is soo swollen. Sunday Sweet pea is to
be baptised and I will be standing before all with this horrible sore.
Hopefully it will be smaller by then.

Daddy has been stable this entire week. He had an appointment
last night and had to be given a little insulin but other than that
he is progressing along. He has to go today and refill his prescriptions
and later go for more bloodwork. The good news is that he
doesn't have to visit the dr. now until May. So that means no more
monthly visits. He is however still off work. I guess that also means
we will be on unemployment until May..

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Pre Algebra Geometric shapes
Literature- Review of some of our past literature and
comparing so of the great works
History- Inventors of the period
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- division dividing 3 digit numbers
Literature- Reading about Greece
History- Industrial Revolution
Science - Human body and the nervous system
(will be using a notebook I created one year for Co-op
and did with my daughter)

Spirit
Working on the letters V, Y and Z
Valentines, Snow, and Zoo animals

From our kitchen...
Monday- roast beef, mashed potatoes and corn
Tuesday- Homemade Chicken potpie
Wednesday- Pork chops, peas and baked potatos
Thursday- tacos
Friday- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, lima beans
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Black pants, green shirt and bare feet that are cold

I am creating...
A clean house.

I am hearing....
Music from the baby monitor. Everyone is still
sleeping. I actually found a moment to myself.

Favorite things.....
My new van of course.

I am Thankful for..
Time spent at church last week. I enjoyed being involoved a little
again. I have been missing in action this year with Daddys condition
and Sweet peas arrival.
Our new sooo needed Van.
baby monitor
Long talks with princess this week.
hugs from Spirit
Easter eggs are all packed for fellowship this
Is typically a huge task but the youth assisted this year
making my time shorter

I am praying for...
A closer relationship with my daughter she is 12 and seems
to be drifting a bit. I am working hard on drawing her back in.
Our church. There are many issues that have been blown way
out of proportion. I hope for less drama in my sancturay.
Daddy that his health continues to move upward.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- School, Picking up our new Van!!
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- School , Princess Dr. appointment, Choir
Thursday- school, Cub Scouts
Friday- School , Spirit and Superboys Dr. appointment
Saturday- Girls going shopping with Gram
Sunday- Church,Sweet peas baptism.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.