Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook





Today is....
February 15, 2010


Outside My Window....
The sun is shining and maybe melting all of that snow. Although
we are supposed to get a few more inches this evening into
tomorrow. Time will tell.

I am Thinking.....
About my schedules for the week. Working on some
plans. We took today off to regroup after a crazy weekend.
Somehow someone stole or there was a huge bank error in that
a large sum of our money disappeared from our accounts. It is a terrible
lose since that was our savings for health issues and our new van. :(
When it rains it pours. There must be a reason this happened. There
is an investegation underway to see what happened to it. We pray it will
be returned to us.

Health Care....
We had a scary moment this week with dad . His feet swelled
up so bad his toes tingled. That is not a good sign. He took care
in droping his fluid intake overnight into the next day,only sucking
on ice. That is soo hard when you are thirsty to force yourself not to
drink. It is odd in away because it is the total opposite of what
a person is normally is told to do. I am happy to report that we were
able to get things under control ourselves. I was sure we were
making a trip to the ER.


From the learning rooms...

Princess
Pre Algebra Geometric shapes
Literature- Review of some of our past literature and
comparing so of the great works
History- Inventors of the period
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- division dividing 3 digit numbers
Literature- Reading about Greece
History- Industrial Revolution
Science - Human body and the nervous system
(will be using a notebook I created one year for Co-op
and did with my daughter)

Spirit
Working on the letters V, Y and Z
Valentines, Snow, and Zoo animals

From our kitchen...
Monday- Meatloaf , mashed potatoes and peas
Tuesday- Bar B que pork ribs, baked potatoes, corn
Wednesday- Leftover (Ash wed. Services)
Thursday- Vegetable soup
Friday- pizza
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Black pants, green shirt and bare feet that are cold

I am creating...
Didn't get to that book cover for my bible last week
So hope to do it this week.


I am hearing....
Baby making cooing noises.

Favorite things.....
Roses from Daddy

I am Thankful for..
New rearranged room in our nursery at church
(hoping to get to the closet next)
Roses daddy gave me.
The new bible Study at church Fearless
Hugs from Spirit
Valentine card from Princess thanking me for all I do.
Cute Valentines of love the children shared with one
another.

I am praying for...
-Hopefully soon buying a new Mini van a 2001 awaiting details
(If you followed you know we so need this)
-prayer for our financial situation as now much needed funds
have been taken from our family. Funds for that new Van.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Taking a presidents day break.
Tuesday- School , OB appointment
Wednesday- School , Ash Wed. Services
Thursday- school and cubscouts (Blue and Gold Ceremony)
Friday- School and J-train
Saturday- Day opent to plan and clean up
Sunday- Church,Path

Picture I am sharing..




1 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.