Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook



Today is....
January 25th 2010


Outside My Window....
Raining and Raining some more.
Flash flooding in some areas.

I am Thinking.....
About our Sunday school meeting tonight. Its going to be
a full and long one. I also need to get up and wash the lunch dishes.

Health Care....

Dad has had mirgaines this week at least 4 days. I am thinking it
is probably the high blood pressure. Hopefully the new meds get
him back on track.

Diet...
I am tired today. I know that it is easy to slip into the grab and run
type meals. I have to remember to be careful in my selections.
I also need a few groceries but don't have time till next week.
Rutters doesn't always have the best choices.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Working in Pre Algebra
Literature- Reading about Great Artists
History- Great inventions of America and how they
Influence our lives.
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- division concepts
Literature- reading Greek Myths
History- French Revolution
Science - Sink and float, Fluids
Submarine Experiment

Spirit
Working on the letters O, E, M
This entire month we will be working with a snow,
winter theme, Artic, Eskimos, Moose, and winter Olympics.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Breakfast for dinner.
Tuesday- Chicken, corn and potatoe wedges
Wednesday- Roast beef gravey and french fries
Thursday- Hamburgers and pasta
Friday- Salads and fruit
Weekend leftovers.

I am wearing...
Pink shirt and gray sweatpants.

I am creating...
Nothing this week. :) I know what I'd like to be creating but
know that this isn't the season of life for much crafting.

I am hearing....
Children discussing beading.

Favorite things.....
Baby rocker which is keeping Sweet pea busy at the moment.

I am Thankful for..
Quiet moments
Talks with Spirit about God this week.
Getting to visit with cousins baby.
Daddys who can get fun foam out of a tiny coffee pot.
Organized choas
Games for early learners




I am praying for...
- My family and their faith as it waivers and hopefully grows
-For a dear Friend as she is coordinating VBS this year
-a special prayer for tonights Sunday school meeting
-And another friend stuggling to pay for a broken van.
(I've been there and can relate)

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- School -Sunday school meeting
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- School and choir practice
Thursday- school and Choir
Friday- School
Saturday- Open..
Sunday- Church,Path

No photo today. Have to get those dishes done instead. :(

1 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.