Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 4, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook 2010



Today is....
January 4th 2010

Outside My Window....
The sky is gray. It looks like it may be a snow day later today.

I am Thinking.....
Without going into so much detail. I am thinking about friendships.
It is sometimes hard to know how much to say or not say to someone.
How far can you trust them. I'd like to think I can completely trust my
friends but sometimes this isn't really practical.We are all human after all.
How much do I give of myself? When is it to much or should it ever
be to much. Meaning sharing ones feelings with a friend. How far can
you share? Sometimes I probably talk more than I should.

Health Care.... (new heading)
If you were following from last week. I still have not gotten
the meds straighted out for my daughter. I called the Dr. office
and they said our insurance no longer covers her with that
particular medication. So they had us come to the office for a
sample till we straighted things out. It has been a week and I have
heard nothing from the Dr. office or Rite aid. I probably will have to
call them later this week.

Daddy on the other hand has had no other instances that I am
aware of of his hands cramping up that he cannot move them.
I hope that this was a temporary thing and that we can move ahead.

Diet...(New heading)
Nothing new on the diet front as of today. I have dropped a few
more pounds. I want to try to find time this week to do some
research on heart healthy foods. Not only do I want to lose some
weight but I also want to make sure that our hearts and daddys are
as healthy as they can be.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math -Starting her Pre Alg. book this week. We
are really excited to begin. We will go as slow or as fast as we need to
Literature- reading Old Yeller
History- American history the Wild west
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Beginning division concepts
Literature- Reading Novel Lion to Guard US. Finishing
our book report for this book. We created a Cereal box
book report (Photos later)
History- Beginning of government
Science -Chemistry and Mixtures

Spirit
Working on the letters O, E, M
This entire month we will be working with a snow,
winter theme, Artic, eskimos, Moose, and winter olympics.

From our kitchen...
Again I have not planned a menu. We will eat what we have
in the freezer. Hoping to be more organized on this
next week. Looking for Heart healthy recipes.

I am wearing...
Light green pants and gray shirt

I am creating...
Not being creative today. I'm not sure
what I'll pick up this week.

I am hearing....
How Clean is your house on TV. Dad loves that show.

Favorite things..... egg sandwich. I'm hungry.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Working on lesson plans for the week
we took today off.
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- School and choir practice
Thursday- school and cub scouts
Friday- School
Saturday- Open..
Sunday- Church,Path

Here is a photo I'd like to share .





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.