Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Loving like Father -Mixing in Living..


We seek direction and our Heavenly Father gives
us that direction. He gives us his Word.

Luke 8:21 He replied, "My mother and brothers are
those who hear God's word and put it into practice."

When we seek guidance he reaches in and guides.

Proverbs 1:5 let the wise listen and add to their learning, and
let the discerning get guidance

He pours his living water over our bodies to forgive..

John 7:38Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said,
streams of living water will flow from within him."

He knows when to sit and wait on us to follow to the good.

1 Timothy 1:16 But for that very reason I was shown
mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display
his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him
and receive eternal life

He stirs things up when the time is right.

Psalm 33:21 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.





He sends Angels to help.

Psalm 103:20 Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty
ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.




The result is a heavenly treat....

Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain
great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem,
coming down out of heaven from God




Please join others in Walk with Him Wednesday.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.