Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, January 30, 2010

If you Give a Moose a Muffin





Learning about the letter M can be so much fun with the
book If you Give a Moose a Muffin..

One activity you just have to do is Bake Muffins...


Spirit practiced writing M's from a worksheet at
http://www.first-school.wss/




Next we put M & M's on a big M. Worksheet found
at http://www.makelearningfun.com/


Put cupcake liners in muffin tin. Write numbers on
muffin papers add that many marbles to each tin.

Create playdough muffins for each number to 5
or more 5 is just what I chose.

Create a moose sock puppet to play with.
First school has moose paper bag puppets.

1 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.