Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my Little guy who is 4 years old Today....

Why God made little boys.



God made a world out of his dreams, Of magic mountains,
oceans and streams, Prairies and plains and wooded land,
Then paused and thought, "I need someone to stand



On top of the mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees,
Someone to start out small and grow,
Sturdy, strong like a tree" and so...


He created boys,
full of spirit and fun,To explore and conquer, to romp and run,
With dirty faces, banged up chins,With courageous hearts



and boyish grins.When He had completed the task He'd begun
He surely said, "That's a job well done."





1 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.