Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, January 29, 2010

Fluffy Snowman Snack


(I apologize for the bad photo. It was the only one
that came out half way and the kids ate the evidence.)


Just when I was starting to enjoy our 50 degree temps.
They drop back down to the 20's. I think even our grass was
fooled as it began to turn green. Seriously I knew it wouldn't
last for very long. We have several more weeks of winter to go.

This is that long stretch where children start to get a bit
wiggly. They want to go outside but brrr so cold that
they don't last very long. The children began to bicker
during lessons today so I pulled out a snack idea I had put
aside for such a day. (Always have a back up)

All you need are some large marshmallows, pretzels and
some little icing tubes for details. Push the 3 marshmallows
onto one long pretzel to create the 3 bumps of a snowman.
Then decorate as you like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.