Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowman Snack


I got this idea to make these cute snowmen faces
at Entertainment Exchange. Mine aren't quite as
Percise as theirs but I think they still look like snowmen.
I also changed it a bit since I couldn't find candy
corn. I decided to use orange gummy slices. I cut those
into triangles. It didn't occur to me until I was home after
shopping but I had the idea that I could us fruit roll
ups for a scarf. Add an extra donut or two just sitting on
the dish for a belly. Maybe Licorice for arms. I wish
I had thought of that in the store.

I did have to keep cleaning my hands with the orange
slices. They get very sticky. I also had to keep cleaning
The tip of the icing tube. The powdered sugar on the
donuts kept the icing from coming off by the time I got to
the end of his smile. They were really easy to make.

These are reserved
for Superboys Cubscout party tonight.

You can find these donut snacks at
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com
/2009/12/snowman-donuts.html




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.