Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook

Today is.... Dec 15, 2009
(A day late)

Outside My Window....
At the moment it is still dark outside. It's 6:30
in the morning. Sweet pea had me up several times last night.
She maybe is going through a growth spurt since she is eating
two times at night again. Very soon we will start her on cereal.

I am Thinking.....
About all the Holiday events that occured over the weekend.
Friday we went to our homeschool groups christmas party. We
have not been to an activity since the summer months. It
felt a little awkward. There were a few friends that came to
talk to us. Feels like light years since we were active attending
members. I loved the twelve days of christmas game we played.
Each group was given one of the 12 days of christmas lines from
the song. As we sang they had to act out their part when
it came back to them. It was quite humurous. It must be the game
to play this year since later that evening we played
it again at our church christmas cafe. We had gone out to
dinner with my grandma and parents. Then went to church
for drinks and dessert. There was a live band and plenty of
games. Superboy guessed how many yo yos were in a jar
and brought the entire thing home. He handed many of them
out to his friends, Which was a good thing with 37 yo yos.
We also had our childrens Christmas program on Sunday.
That was a scary day. The roads were frozen with ice but the
program was not cancelled. The children were wonderful. I am
so upset with myself that I forgot our camera. I was so worried
about the ice I didn't think to pick it up till we made it to church.
One of my friends taped the event so hoping to get a copy later.
As you know Spirit was a wiseman. He walked right up there
and then danced along to the music. It was rather amusing.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math -Ratios
Literature- Reading Old Yeller
History- American history the Wild west
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Multiplicaton word problems
Literature- Reading Novel Lion to Guard US
We will finish this up this week and will debute
our cereal box book report.
History- Beginning of government study
Science -Chemistry and Mixtures

Spirit
Christmas, Letter N, North pole and Nativity
(honestly he is mostly playing, decorating and
helping to bake cookies. )

From our kitchen...

Still baking cookies this week.
Chocolate chip
peanut butter chocolate chip
Peanut butter kiss cookies
Peanut butter cup cookies
Andes mint cookie
sugar cookies
oatmeal raisin
and M&M cookies

Monday- Boiled chicken, baked sweet potatoes
and green beens.
Tuesday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Wednesday- Tomato soup and grilled cheese
Thursday- Roast beef gravy and fries.
Friday- Pizza
weekend leftovers

I am wearing...
Brown dress pants, purple shirt and
socks.

I am creating...
Superboy to make owls to give as gifts and
I am working on my moms homemade gift.

I am hearing....
Silence, which is nice for a change.

Favorite things..... Christmas music
Silent night is my favorite.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- school
Tuesday- School , Daddy gets testing done.
Wednesday- School and choir practice
Thursday- school and cub scouts
Friday- School ,J-train and Daddys Dr. appointment
Saturday- Open..
Sunday- Church, Path youth
Here is a photo I'd like to share



After I took the photo I made them take off the shirts
to let me iron them lol. They are a little wrinkley.
Both boys have since had hair cuts too. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.