Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, December 7, 2009

Simple Women daybook December



Today is.... Dec 7, 2009

Outside My Window....
It snowed on Saturday and there is still a light dust of snow
on the ground here. The remnants of a fallen snowman are
scattered about. The sky is a gray coloring. Maybe more rain
or even ice. Hopefully only rain. We have some errands to run today.
Soon we will begin our annual cookie baking.

I am Thinking.....
about all of the festivities this upcoming weekend. Friday
night our church youth will sponsor a cafe. Families come out and
enjoy the music while the youth serve goodies. Last year this was
a huge hit. Then Sunday the children are in the annual Christmas
program. Princess is a Sheppard and in the choir, Superboy is passing
the offering plate, Spirit will be a wise man and Heart is reading scripture.
I can hardly wait to see as much as I can. I help the little ones so
usually a friend tapes it and I get to view it later. After that we are
running to a nursing home to and Princess will sing the entire program
again as a Cantata. Then we will head off to the church for Christmas caroling.
Hopefully the weather is nice and holds out for us. I don't drive in foul
weather. I know the children will be disappointed if it is icky.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math -Measurements and conversions.
(will work great with cookie baking )
Literature- Beginning to read Old Yeller
History- American history the Wild west
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Multiplication skills Multiplying 2 digits numbers with large numbers.
Literature- Reading Novel Lion to Guard US.
History- Beginning of government
Science -Chemistry and Mixtures

Spirit
Christmas, Letter N, North pole and Nativity

From our kitchen...
We are baking cookies this week. Maybe will get time
to share some recipes.
Monday- Haddock, macaroni and cheese
and biscuits
Tuesday- Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and corn
Wednesday- Sausage, potato wedges, and peas
Thursday- Hamburgers and fries
Friday- Leftovers running to Cafe

I am wearing...
Brown dress pants, purple shirt and
socks.

I am creating...
Collars for the Wise men and crowns. I am also
helping Superboy to make owls to give as gifts.

I am hearing.... Mickey Mouse club house
and the microwave. I think daddy is making tea.

Favorite things..... Facebook

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- shopping and school
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- School and choir practice
Thursday- school and cub scouts
Friday- School and cafe
Saturday- Open..
Sunday- Church, children Christmas
program, Singing and nursing home and
caroling at shut ins of our church.

Here is a photo I'd like to share of our weekend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.