Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Homeschool Christmas party


Sharing a few photos from our homeschool groups
Christmas party. The boys had a good time playing
with friends.

I am not sure why but for some reason superboys friends
are always younger than him. I think it might be because
he wants to help everyone. Boys his own age wouldn't
need much help that he could give. :)

Princess did not attend the event . She just hasn't found anyone
that she connects with. I had hoped she would but it just
wasn't there for her. Heart isn't homeschooled but she had
a half day of school and came along to help with Sweet pea.

I had to zoom in just on sweet pea with this one. Look
at those big blue eyes.





1 comments:

  1. The boys really did have a great time at the party. I'm glad you could make it. Maybe your daughter will make it to the next function.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.