Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, December 21, 2009

4 Months Old....

My little Sweet Pea turned 4 Months old Saturday. I can
hardly believe how fast the time has gone. At this same
time last year I had just found out that I was expecting. A
wonderful Christmas gift. Our children were so surprised
and not real sure how to respond. Now my little sweety is
loved by all. Today I'd like to tell you a few things about her.

Her best color is blue. It brings out the color in her eyes.
(Even though mommy has a ton of pink.) She has become
a very social baby. If she is having a fussy moment all you
need to do is turn on a radio. She tunes in immediately most
of the time. It is great to have her move from most of the time
fussy to now content.



She enjoys playing with soft toys . This little bear
she has in the photo is a new favorite. She also has a pink
blanket that she takes everywhere. At the moment it's left
at Grandmas. She rolls all around the carpet now belly to back
and back to belly. In fact she uses that mode of transportation
to get around. Yesterday she rolled over to a truck of Spirits so
she could touch it. I had to move it so she didn't get hurt .



This photo is one of my favorites. When she is trying to move
she throws her legs up in the air like this. Sometimes she looks
like she is taking off.

Sweet pea has also tried baby cereal but
for some reason food isn't sitting well with her yet . So we are
going to wait a few days and try again.





1 comments:

  1. The pictures are adorable. It seems like yesterday that you had her. Times goes so fast. Enjoy every minute.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.