Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 12, 2009

Superboys Sponge Bob Interview



Recently we read an interview by a singer from a magazine.
After reading the interview Superboy was to write his own
questions for a star of his choice. He choose Sponge Bob Square
pants. Not a big surprise here. For fun I looked on the net
for the answers of his interview questions.

Superboy-Sponge Bob Why do you like Squidward?
SpongeBob finds Squidward's grumpiness part
of the squid's charm, believing that deep down
Squidward Tentacles has a good heart and likes
to have fun, Squidward just doesn't know it!

Superboy-Why do you only have four fingers?

Simple, a four fingered hand is SO much easier
to draw than a five fingered hand. Plus,
it simplifies the design of the hand on
the same way the rest of the body is simplified.

Superboy- What will be the new Sponge Bob movie?
and when does it come out?

You'll have to wait and see if there is a new movie.
Which I am sure there will be with Sponge Bob mania.
(couldn't find that answer Does anyone know?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.