Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, November 30, 2009

Simple Womens Daybook






Today is.... Nov. 30, 2009

Outside My Window....
It is a gray day. I heard on the radio that we will have
rain today. We are in our rainy season. I barely was able to
enjoy the fall colors. The leaves are mostly down now brown and
wet. Autumn is my favorite season but not the rain.

I am Thinking.....
There was a lot I wanted to get done on Saturday but didn't
quite get it completed. I did manage to work on all of our
lessons and get our school organized for the remaining few
months. Except that I ran out of printer ink but its all saved
for when I do get some. I wanted to wrap all I bought for Christmas
on black Friday. I did not get to that either till early this morning.
I was able to get half of it completed with Sweet pea playing
in her crib. I know there is still time but I like it wrapped in
case a child comes upon it and is tempted to peek. Then there
was house cleaning. Which again I have half of it completed.
Maybe today...

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math -Fractions
Literature- Greek Myths
History- American history the Wild west
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Multiplication skillsMultplying 2 digits numbers with large numbers.
Literature- Reading Novel Lion to Guard US.
History- Beginning of government
Science -Chemistry and Mixtures

Spirit
Christmas, Letter N, North pole and Nativity

From our kitchen...
Leftovers, leftovers, leftovers
Then Thursday is the meat sale at our local
market. I love when they have those. I can stock
up for the month or longer.

I am wearing...
Black jean , an old pink shirt and barefeet

I am creating...
Actually as I am working on this I am also
beading candy canes for a school activity today. (Children
are helping)

I am hearing.... Children chattering, baby cooing and
someone falling into water on TV

Favorite things...Beads

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday
- Heart working with Gram
Day at home
Tuesday- Day at home
Wed.- Choir
Thursday- Cubscouts and meat sale
Friday- J-train Bug buddies study
Saturday- Babysitting night at church
Sunday- Services and Path


Here's a picture I'd like to share.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.