Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Womens Daybook





Today is.... Nov. 23, 2009

Outside My Window....Right now the sky is gray but it is
only 6 in the morning as I type this. I can here the
traffic starting to pick up as the day begins.

I am Thinking.....
About Decorating for Christmas. Yes , We did it this weekend.
I was sick with a viral infection. Daddy had it too. We
both needed to stay in so we decided to put them up. Honestly
this will save us come Thanksgiving since typically we
put them up on black Friday. Less stress for me. You have
the Thanksgiving dinner, shopping, wrapping, hanging
of the greens at church and usually the decorations.

Just for an update.. We did finally recieve unemployment
Praise the Lord.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math -Measurement (finishing up this unit this week)
Literature- Greek Myths
History- American history the Wild west
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Multiplication skills
Multplying 2 digits numbers with large numbers.
Literature- Reading Novel Lion to Guard US.
History- Beginning of government
Science -Chemistry and Mixtures

Spirit
Native Americans and the first Thanksgiving.
The letter I for Indian and H for harvest.


From our kitchen...
Monday-
Sausage and deer meat for some
Tuesday- Chicken, rice and broccoli
Wednesday- Fish, fries and beans
Thursday- Ham at my Moms for Thanksgiving
Friday-Turkey dinner at our house
Weekend Leftovers

I am wearing...
Black dress pants and a tan shirt. Barefeet as always.:)

I am creating...Christmas Crafts for Hanging of
The Greens with our youth group. Still in the planning
mode but have to prepare soon since this take place
next weekend.

I am hearing....TV

Favorite things...Chocolate covered pretzels.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
Monday-
Perscription day. Pick up all our perscriptions
6 for Daddy , 2 for me and 1 for heart. Sigh..
Tuesday- Superboy Dental appoinment
Choir Practice for Princess
Thursday-Thanksgiving at moms
Friday-Black Friday shopping
Sunday- Hanging of the greens at Church

Heres a picture I'd like to share.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.