Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Womens Daybook





FOR TODAY (Nov. 16, 2009)

Outside My Window....
It is supposed to be a warm sunny day today. Hopefully
I can get all this wash caught up. Hang some in and out.
I vow to use every wash line available or drying spot.

I am Thinking.....
Well , let's see. Unemployment is still not in. However,
when I checked our claim status the status has changed to
Processed, continue biweekly reporting. Not sure yet if that is a
green light or another wait light. Time will tell and so we continue
to wait. This is always in the back of my mind.

Sweet Pea who I reported was sick last week is doing much
better. She has been fever free all day and is more herself
and definately more sociable.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math -Measurement
Literature- Greek Myths
History- American history the Wild west
Science- Creation Science

Superboy
Math- Multiplication skills
Literature- Reading short passages and answering
questions pertaining to story.
History- Beginning of government
Science -Animal behaviors

Spirit
Native Americans and the first Thanksgiving.
The letter I for Indian and H for harvest.

From our kitchen...
Hmm No idea this week. I am going to use what
we have to clean out our fridge. We have been given
some deer meat from a family member so probably
will make some of that. Except I am not crazy about
it but the kids don't seem to mind.

I am wearing...


Black dress pants and a green shirt. Barefeet as always.:)

I am creating...Thanksgiving Crafts

I am hearing....TV although no one is watching it at the moment.

Favorite things...My Friends. They have been such a blessing to me
lately. I am so lucky to have them. Thanks everyone.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
Tuesday- Sweet peas well check up
and eye and ear screenings for Superboy and Princess
Wednesday- Princess Choir
Thursday- cubscouts
Friday- Set up for our annual Christmas bazaar
Saturday- Selling at the bazaar all day. :)
Sunday- Church services and Path youth

Picture I'd like to share......
Sifting through all the photos looking for one to share
I came across this one from the summer time in the pond.
Heart must have taken it she loves taking photos.
As much as I love autumn this sort of makes me miss the long
warm summer days.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.