Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Native American's


Spirit and I did a brief study of Native Americans.
Each year we will learn a little more about them around
this time of year.

We created these simple headbands. I used my square
scrapbook punch to cut out shapes for the bands. Then we
taped on feathers since Spirit wanted to wear it right away.
(I didn't want glue in his hair. :)

I pulled out these noodles from a past activity that I had
died. Spirit as an added bonus decided to sort the noodles
by color, so I pulled out cups for him to sort them into.


Here is his finished necklace pictured above.

Isn't our hand Native Americans adorable. Very
simple to do. Just trace your hand. Cut out your hand
shape. Cut a headband. (rectangle shape) Add feathers to
headband, big wiggle eyes and a smile.






1 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I will use this for my Aztec Indian lesson for my 5th graders. Love that you are a Christian, too! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.