Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook





FOR TODAY (Oct. 26 , 2009)


Outside My Window....
It's to early in the morning to tell what the weather is doing today,
but from the radio this morning I hear warm weather is in
the forcast. I will take advantage of this and do some extra wash
today hanging it out on the washline.

I am Thinking....
About the Swine flu. I am trying to decide if
I want to vaccinate my children or not. I am very hesitant to give my
children a vaccine that had to be pushed through the system faster
than usual , despite reports of through testing. I'd love to hear your
thoughts on the vaccination.

From the learning rooms...

Princess
Math- order of operations
Literature- reading Tom Sawyer
History- Learning about the aftermath of slavery
Science- Rocks and Minerals

Superboy-
Problem solving with addition and subtraction
Literature- Brother Grimms Fairy tales
History- Inventors of America
Science- Animals and the food chain

Spirit-
The Letter F, Shape review,
Fall and Halloween fun.

From our kitchen...

Monday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday- Pork Chops, broccoli and mashed potatoes
Wednesday- Roast beef, white rice and corn
Thursday- Baked chicken, carrots and baked potatoes
Friday- Leftovers

I am wearing...
Mint Green comfy capris pants (they feel like pjs) and gray shirt.


I am creating...

Fall decorations . Wait to you see our corn buddies and
pumpkin tubes.



I am hearing....
The kids arguing over their baby sister. :) Who gets to
hold her next..

Favorite things...
Library books

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Thursday- Cubscouts and Fall harvest party
Friday- Family Halloween party
Saturday- Superboys friends Birthday party, and
Trick or treating
Sunday- church and youth group

Picture I'd like to share......




1 comments:

  1. We may have no choice in the flu vaccine since there is such a shortage. Also, did you know that the president isn't getting the vaccine? He is the most important person in our country and he's not taking that precaution. I just thought that was interesting. What we need to find out is if his children are getting it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.