Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visit with Big Brother


I am a little late posting about Toads visit with us. He was
able to come home for a weekend to visit with his new baby sister.

The children were all so excited to see him. It was nice to get to
spend sometime with him. It won't be long now before he is home
and finished with his training in the National Guard. What he will
do next will be a surprise and only God knows. We were able to also
spend sometime with his new girlfriend and her son "Bird".



"Bird" is 2 years old and "Spirit absolutely loves playing with him.
Here the pair are sneaking a peak outdoors.



1 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki!

    Always nice to see pictures of your family!
    I sent you a friend request on facebook. :)

    Tawnya

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.