Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook



FOR TODAY (Sept. 21, 2009)...

Outside My Window...
It's a nice sunny day. A good day to
get our wash hung out , Especially our bedding.


I am thinking... about the morning I had today. It think both boys
were just having one of those days. "Spirit" was in time out several times.
"Superboy" had a few issues cleaning up.




From the learning rooms...

Princess -
Will be working on division in her math book. Reviewing
the steps of long division and getting more practice.

Reading some poetry this week, working on a book writing
assignment , and practicing fragmented sentences.

History- finishing her Civil war history pockets this week.
Can't wait to show you the outcome.

Superboy-
Working on addition and subtraction practices in his math book.

Reading the book a Lion to Guard us. Writing a story this
week about a sleepover at pappys house.

History- More geography practices.

Spirit-
Learning the letter C and all about Cowboys.
Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to post our boat
activities.

From the kitchen...

Monday-
Spaghetti and meatballs
(made from left over meatball sandwiches)
Tuesday- Hamburgers and french fries
Wednesday- Bar b que pork ribs, mashed potatoes
and corn
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Roast beef, peas and baked potatoes


I am wearing... Blue capris, and tan shirt

I am creating... Clean spaces in my home and working on
decorating for autumn, which is my favorite season.

I am hearing.... The washing machine

One of my favorite things- Smell of a newborn baby
and their soft skin

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Monday- 1 month check up for baby
7 Pm back to school nite at Hearts school
Tuesday- Chess planning meeting 7pm
Wed.- Go shopping for "Superboys" scout shirt
Thursday- Cubscouts 7PM
Saturday- Friends 16th brithday party
Sunday- Church and youth group.


Picture I'd like to share......






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.