Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Precious Children



I came to the home of a friend with no expectiations. The moment was for my son to spend time with his friend. Little did I realize I would be given sagely advice. The advice you ask? She said " Each of her children are precious. They are only hers for a little time before they are fully ready to step alone."


God gives us these precious gifts. We are not to think of them as burdens. They are treasures in heaven. Yet as busy overwhelmed moms we often take for greated our treasures.



This day was a reminder to me to enjoy such treasures for they are only mine for a little while. ....





Pslams 127; 3-5

Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.