Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A is For Alligator



Welcome to our A is for Alligator week. We just
Happened to have an alligator costume laying around.
Don't you just love that face. Below is a list of activites
we completed and a few photos.

Music- ABC song
A is for Alligator
5 Little Monkeys swinging in the Tree




Five little monkeys swinging in the trees
teasing Mr. Alligator "Can't catch me"
Along comes Mr. Alligator hungry as can be..
SNAP

(on down to 0 Monkeys)
We created Monkey bags to go along with this song and
acted it out. The bags can be printed from
www.first-school.ws/
We also printed out some Alligator writing practices from this site.
Books to ReadZack the Alligator
Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile by Bernard Waber
Crunch the Crocodile by Josephine Croser
Alligator Baby by Robert Munsch
The Selfish Crocodile byFaustin Charles
A Girl and Her Gator by Sean Bryan
Leo Lionni The Extrodinary Egg




We created these fun alligator Egg cartons and learned
that the little bird the Plover plucks food out of the alligators
teeth to keep them clean. Directions can be found at
http://www.preschool-activities.com/




During play time I created a water swamp for Spirit
to play with his Alligators in. This kept him very busy
during the older childrens lessons.


After reading the extrodinary egg we made these
paper eggs that hide little alligators behind them . Spirit
practiced his scissor skills. He is getting quite good with them.




Feeding the
Alligator was so much fun. Spirit liked sneaking
some snack for himself or giving alligators to much snack and
making them feel ill. This got lots of giggles.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki! I think the photo of your son is super cute, and I am creating a cutest baby gator contest for a dental office in Seguin, Texas. Would you mind if I used your photo on our contest flyer? It's a small town, won't go viral! Please let me know, I wanted to get your permission first.

    KatelynM@AlligatorDental.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.